Integron is an Internet of Things (IoT) Managed Services company that serves the connected health, energy, and transportation industries.
We manage the complexities of enterprise IoT solutions by offering a comprehensive set of services, technology, and strong vendor relationships
across the entire IoT landscape. Our managed IoT services include wireless connectivity, software defined networks (SDN), security,
provisioning, device management and support.
At-a-Glance - Integron Technologies B.V.
Integron Technologies B.V. operates out of its office in the Netherlands, and serves as the EMEA operations center for Integron.
- Established in The Netherlands in February 2015
- Based in Ulestraten (Maastricht Airport) in Limburg province
- Office, warehouse and config centre
- Comprehensive understanding of EU regulatory environment
- Article 23 VAT deferment authorised by Dutch tax office
- Importer of Records (EORI) of products in to the EU/EEA
- One centralised approach to serve EU/EEA markets
- One 'bill-to' and 'ship-to' address for manufacturers
- 'One-stop-shop' for clients/partners
- Delivery across most of Europe in 1-2 days (to B2B/B2C)
- Major focus in IoT deployments - particularly in healthcare
Integron Technologies B.V.
- +31 43 763 1011